DnB Question for electronic music producers

Malenomix

Hi, i make electronic music and i wanted to ask any producers how i can add more production to my music and/or make it sound more professional

Keep trying. In the beginning my sounded like utter shit, I was trying out different genres, where I wanted to go, just figuring my DAW out and stuff.
Then you just gradually get better. Keep making new tracks, keep using different methods, try to push yourself to try new stuff. When using alot of samples: make a track with any sample, when only using vsts, maybe a track with only samples will teach you alot.
Look around at forums (like this), look at usefull(!) tutorials to learn new stuff.

There isn't really a way to suddenly become good and sound proffesional, trial and error mate. And before you know it, you'll make a track and think "this is actually pretty good"

try using alot of mastering vsts, that will boost your sound up alot...........read tutorials on them

or learn proper mixing and then use a small number of mastering tools! You can sausage your crappy mix into something loud as hell without making it sound more professional using a lot of mastering tools, or you can use the ones that are necessary, when they are necessary!

try using alot of mastering vsts, that will boost your sound up alot...........read tutorials on them

No offense, but brickwall limiting crap ends up being -0,1 dBFS crap. A good song without "proper mastering" is a lot better than a horrible song with bad sounds, bad structuring and bad mixing that has been mastered to perfection using only hardware tube stereo compressors, 58638209$ vintage EQs and a oil rig brickwall penthouse compressor. Or that "SUPER LOUD HIFI EQ CURVE 2014 BIGROOM NOISIA SKRILLEX SLAYER" -multiband compression phase EQ adaptive limiter plugin. Blergh.

But then again, it's just my two cents...

Back
Top Bottom