[HELP] How do I promote my music?

AUT

Hi guys!
A few months ago I started producing dnb, I published my track on Soundcloud, youtube, bandcamp and on my facebook page, both in free download.
After 4 months my first track reached 700 plays, not bad but I can't see how can I make my music more visible, in order to reach more people, get more feedback etc.

For now I do not want to get money from this activity, but only to share my music with the widest number of people I can.
Can you suggest me a way in which I can move? Maybe some small labels or youtube channels that promote emergent dnb producers?

Thanks!

Last edited:
If you think your songs are good enough, send them to labels, starting from the smallest ones. What I have noticed is that the play count inside soundcloud doesn't mean your song is sellable.

Invest your time on making connections with other artists, and I mean stabilished ones, with their songs already released on labels, and maybe they can foward you to their labels.

Also, don't send them the songs you've released on soundcloud. Send finished ones you didn't release on any media.

Thank you,
For the labels, do you know the name of small ones?

Regarding the connections with other artists, do you mean follow them, comment their works etc?

Thank you,
For the labels, do you know the name of small ones?

Regarding the connections with other artists, do you mean follow them, comment their works etc?
About the labels, I'm sorry, I don't have a list. Maybe someone else here can help you with this.

And about connections, it isn't just commenting their work, you know? At first, yes. But not only. You will want them to be your "friends".

Back
Top Bottom