Digital – Corrupted Soul / Glue Tune – (HORRIFIC RECORDINGS) LTD VINYL ONLY

InReach

Following the huge success of the world’s first modern day VINYL ONLY D&B label’s debut releases: Horrific 001 dRamatic & dbAudio, Horrific 002 EgoScene (Response). We are very proud to introduce Horrific 003, by one of our longest standing D&B hero’s DIGITAL. He first stamped his place in the D&B hall of fame with his legendary 1995 anthem Space Funk on Timeless Recordings rinsed out by Fabio & Grooverider and to this day 19 years on it still goes off! Following two decades of Digital destruction in every UK dance, and releases on his mighty Function label and other seminal labels including, Certificate 18, Reinforced and Metal Headz. Digitals champion career, which can only be described as flawless, started in 1994 is still going strong in 2014.

http://in-reach.co.uk/digital-corrupted-soul-glue-tune-horrific-recordings/

GASS01mS42I9KLPUEq2l_Horrific_20003_20DIGITAL_20_20info_20_20jpg-e1413789527936-620x400.jpg

Count me in for a copy of this... So was one of the tracks actually produced in 2004, or is that a typo?

Yes that's correct 'Glue Tune' was produced back in 2004. It was almost lost in the drum & bass vaults, but after James Horrific heard it after all these years he had to sign it with the flip of 'Corrupted Soul'. Remember there's only 300 of these in existence so be quick if you want the vinyl ;) No MP3's will be released!

Great concept for a label this - the releases haven't quite grabbed me yet (not quite my sound), but will be all over it when one does :)

Glue Tune has that 1993 hardcore sound that I loved him for back in 2001. Will this also be on Juno.co.uk?

Back
Top Bottom