Hey everybody, look at me. I'm a mix.

Afek_One

VIP Junglist
This is the first mix I've done in months. It's not all that up front, but good anyway. Lots of free tunes too. Apologies for Patriarch > Analogue Life. My hoodie pocket got caught on my cross fader and brought it out abruptly. I was too far in to start over.

A lot more rollers than I usually play. :miss_rep:

Blu Mar Ten - Half The Sky (Kimyan Law Remix)
Homemade Weapons - Deloreon
Synkro - Fading Lights
Blu Mar Ten - Hunter (Conduct Remix)
Foreign Concept feat Klax - Ask Yourself
Cursa - Down *free*
Blocks - Moon & Stars
Nasty Habits - Shadow Boxing (Om Unit Remix)
Thing - Untitled Render
Groove Armada - Sweat (Ean Remix) *free*
Fracture - All My Love *free*
SCAR - When
Fre4knc - Pollock *free*
Mefjus - Continuous
Halogenix - Too Good
Anile - Another Year
Fracture and Mark System - In The Shade (Secret Location Remix)
Blu Mar Ten - Remembered Her Wrong (Anile Remix)
Blocks - Patriarch
Nucleus & Paradox - Analogue Life
Bop feat Synkro - Blurred Memories
Stray - Triangles *free*
DJ Shadow - Six Days (Machinedrum Remix) *free*

Last edited:
Wattup Afek! Been a while I thought maybe you had left for another genre ha ha. Finished this yesterday and left you some comments on SC. Always good to hear a mix from you. You played some traks that i wouldnt expect you to play on this one and I enjoyed that. Sucks about the hoodie cuz i was in that mix and got ripped out of it ha ha.....i was like nero. I used to do that on vinyl with my sleeve and the needle all the time back in the day. Really nice set and deserves a bump so back to the top ya go!

EZ

I checked this out the other day but forgot to write anything. It was good stuff, I'll have to listen again sometime

Wattup Afek! Been a while I thought maybe you had left for another genre ha ha. Finished this yesterday and left you some comments on SC. Always good to hear a mix from you. You played some traks that i wouldnt expect you to play on this one and I enjoyed that. Sucks about the hoodie cuz i was in that mix and got ripped out of it ha ha.....i was like nero. I used to do that on vinyl with my sleeve and the needle all the time back in the day. Really nice set and deserves a bump so back to the top ya go!

EZ
As always, thanks for the support. The comments and the shares are awesome.

There hasn't been a whole lot of minimal that I've been into this year, so I've been playing more bangers than usual. I'll never give up dnb though. I fell in love with this music 17 years ago. It's too late to give it up.

If you get a chance, check out that William Stutter mix a few threads down. Some serious vibes in that.

- - - Updated - - -

liking the look of the tracklist, will definitly be checking this one out man
I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think.

gave this a few listens now and this mix is big, enjoyable track list and solid mixing throughout, favourite bit for me had to be Blocks - Moon & Stars > Nasty Habits - Shadow Boxing (Om Unit Remix) > Thing - Untitled Render > Groove Armada - Sweat (Ean Remix) > Fracture - All My Love , big selection and really nice transitions, need to grab that groove armada remix haha, big up mate will definitely be looking out for your mixes in future

Last edited:
gave this a few listens now and this mix is big, enjoyable track list and solid mixing throughout, favourite bit for me had to be Blocks - Moon & Stars > Nasty Habits - Shadow Boxing (Om Unit Remix) > Thing - Untitled Render > Groove Armada - Sweat (Ean Remix) > Fracture - All My Love , big selection and really nice transitions, need to grab that groove armada remix haha, big up mate will definitely be looking out for your mixes in future

Thanks for the listen and the feedback. That's probably my favorite section as well. Sweat and All My Love really fit each other nicely. That Ean remix is probably still on dnbshare, but if not, let me know and I'll send it to you.

Thanks for the listen and the feedback. That's probably my favorite section as well. Sweat and All My Love really fit each other nicely. That Ean remix is probably still on dnbshare, but if not, let me know and I'll send it to you.

sweet just looked on DNB share and can't see it anywhere, send it across if thats cool mate?

This was a great listen Afek. Really enjoyed it.

Liked the Kimyan Law rmx as an opener with Deloreon, which really stood out for me. All My Love worked wonders in there as well as Shadow Boxing rmx and Untitled Render sat side by side. Really got the best out of both tunes there. Both the Blocks tunes were great where they were in the TL.

I liked how you let some tunes breath, some drop on there own and some stay in the mix. I believe either jwood or jsmith did a mix on a similar lines with a minimal tune either side of s rolling tune, which gets the half time and full time elements of both tunes to stand out in equal measures and is a good formula to mix too. I know your whole mix isn't like in that structure, but I can see elements where you have used this to great advantage to create a great listen.

Last 3 with Blurred Memories - Triangle - 6 Days rmx was a nice ending too. Good stuff man (y)

This was a great listen Afek. Really enjoyed it.

Liked the Kimyan Law rmx as an opener with Deloreon, which really stood out for me. All My Love worked wonders in there as well as Shadow Boxing rmx and Untitled Render sat side by side. Really got the best out of both tunes there. Both the Blocks tunes were great where they were in the TL.

I liked how you let some tunes breath, some drop on there own and some stay in the mix. I believe either jwood or jsmith did a mix on a similar lines with a minimal tune either side of s rolling tune, which gets the half time and full time elements of both tunes to stand out in equal measures and is a good formula to mix too. I know your whole mix isn't like in that structure, but I can see elements where you have used this to great advantage to create a great listen.

Last 3 with Blurred Memories - Triangle - 6 Days rmx was a nice ending too. Good stuff man (y)

Thanks for the listen. I always appreciate your reviews as we tend to have similar taste.

I always try to make mixes that contrast every few tunes and put tunes together that people might not think would work together.

Back
Top Bottom