moondance last night

ms81

I thought last nights event was pretty good. loads of people in attendance and a great vibe. I particularly enjoyed bukem's set. Did anyone else on here go and if so what sets did you guy's enjoy?
I remember Hype playing Michael Jackson, Shy playing sugar hill gang and rebel mc paying Bob Marley. The rest is a bit of a blur at the moment.

Need to see some video's from that night. Sounds interesting.

I thought last nights event was pretty good. loads of people in attendance and a great vibe. I particularly enjoyed bukem's set. Did anyone else on here go and if so what sets did you guy's enjoy?
I remember Hype playing Michael Jackson, Shy playing sugar hill gang and rebel mc paying Bob Marley. The rest is a bit of a blur at the moment.

shy and his little rappers delight > pull up > rappers delight intro loop > bambaata > back to detroit mix

If you check out the facebook event page from this event there are a few vids. I posted 2 myself. If you go on there and scroll down a short way you will see them my names mat smith. one vids of congo natty the other is from bukem.

- - - Updated - - -

Also moondance often post up lots of sets so would be great to listen back to. Randall and Conrad's set started off wicked but it was the last set of the night so had to leave half way through as my taxi was booked for 6. didn't realise it was on till half past. Also Grooverider played that tune he has forthcoming on Metalheadz and believe me hearing it out on a decent system has got me wanting to hear it again.

Back
Top Bottom