October Mix

Strobe_DNB

Writer for In-Reach
All Vinyl DNB Mix - October Edition

Hi there

Ive been reading forum for months and thought it was now time to join up.

I plan to do an all vinyl podcast/mix at the start of every month

Ive just done this months mix please have a listen!

Its downloadable too.

Cheers!

Tracklist
1.Shredder - Optiv & BTK
<<<Empathy - June Miller
2.Lust - Chords & Jag Skills (Break Remix)
3.Intruder - Optiv BTK & Mindscape
4.New Design - Break & Dlr
5.Tape Pack - Ulterior Motive
6.Operation Ivy - June Miller
7.Warehouse - Teebee
8.Aliens (Dr Octagon) - Subfocus Remix
9.Light Sleeper - Matrix & Fierce
10.Mindscan - Ram Trilogy (Ed Rush & Optical Remix)
11.Lunar Bass - Origin Unknown (Commix Remix)
12.Steam Train - Break
13.Coming 4 U - Break
14.Cracker VIP - Enei Noel Eastcolors
15.Section VIP - Fierce & VC
16.Smash It - Stealth
17.Crawlers - Enei & Mefjus
18.Prozac - Trilo
19. The Beckoning - Konflict
20.Stranger - Pressure Rise (BCUK Remix)

Mixcloud Link [mixcloud]http://www.mixcloud.com/Strobe_dnb/100-vinyl-mix-october-edition/[/mixcloud]

Last edited:
Easy Strobe, like you just joined and about to put up some (classic) vinyl mixes. Tracklist looks good, listening and feedback to come in a while.

Yeah man good stuff, especially like the middle section from 'Aliens' to the Break tracks - really smoothly done. Btw you forgot to list Bad Company 'Pulse' after 'The Beckoning' ;)

Thanks for taking the time to listen and give feedback , most appreciated. I actually left it off. Reason being,that the listener will have a pleasant surprise. :)

Hi mate - I've just listen to your October mix, I like it and the tune selection is good....some really nice tracks in there, only thing I will say is I think the mixing can be a little tighter, especially if your advertising yourself to a wider audience....This is constructive and I'm by no means putting you down as I know how hard it is to get it spot on with vinyl....

Keep it up and work on it.....

Ray L.

Personally I thought the mix was quite tight and no clanging. It's good to hear people's opinions and feedback though. Thanks for taking the time to have a listen and share your thoughts.
Strobe

Last edited:
Mate please don't be offended, it's just my ears can hear it.....ofc there's no clanging but few of the mixes drop slightly out of phase.....am I being to picky? Would be nice to hear others opinions?

When I release a mix I like it to be pretty spot on, with almost no mistakes.....

Thanks

Mate please don't be offended, it's just my ears can hear it.....ofc there's no clanging but few of the mixes drop slightly out of phase.....am I being to picky? Would be nice to hear others opinions?

When I release a mix I like it to be pretty spot on, with almost no mistakes.....

Thanks

Hi mate. None taken at all.

I knew a few were out of phase slightly, but only a tad so I left it. The vibe was flowing so would have been a shame to bin it.
Always good to get opinions and thoughs. I have to say though I've only managed to get a handful of perfect flawless mixes in all my years of using vinyl. I'd never release a mix otherwise!!hehe

Back
Top Bottom