Andy C Mini Mix Live on Annie Mac's show

No but I mean what's the point in using vinyl turntables if you use them run by a computer .. because in the end it's the same as if he was doing it with mp3 turntables.
This is digital not 'old-school' mix.

No but I mean what's the point in using mp3 turntables .. because in the end it's the same as if he was doing it with vinyl turntables if you use them run by a computer

No but I mean what's the point in using vinyl turntables if you use them run by a computer .. because in the end it's the same as if he was doing it with mp3 turntables.
This is digital not 'old-school' mix.

Not at all, Having timecoded vinyl means you can still mix the good old 'pick up needle, place needle, press play, drop tune in at right time' I literally haven't got a clue how to use CDJ's or USB mixers, but in this digital age having timecodes means you can get the best of both worlds, in regards to accessibility, being able to do more with what you've got creatively but still mix on vinyl.

?
Workout
No Problem VIP
Bricks Dont Roll
Where We Go (Calyx & Teebee)
Mind Vortex Dub
Trog VIP
Audio Nil By Mouth
Hard Noize
Heartbeat
Heartbeat (Loadstar Remix surely)

Mind Vortex - Underworld
Workout
No Problem VIP
Bricks Dont Roll
Where We Go (Calyx & Teebee)
Mind Vortex Dub
Trog VIP
Audio Nil By Mouth
Hard Noize
Heartbeat
Heartbeat (Loadstar Remix surely)

Not at all, Having timecoded vinyl means you can still mix the good old 'pick up needle, place needle, press play, drop tune in at right time' I literally haven't got a clue how to use CDJ's or USB mixers, but in this digital age having timecodes means you can get the best of both worlds, in regards to accessibility, being able to do more with what you've got creatively but still mix on vinyl.

Exactly, if you have a feel for vinyl which can now be used on just 2 records and have all of your collection on something the size of about 20 lp's then why not, if thats your best way to mix then stick with it

A 5 minute mini mix and the guys a legend. He can stick his 5 minute mini mix..

200_s.gif

He was a legend loooooooooong before the Mini Mix Timothy.

His tune selection really isn't my cuppa these days but the guy is a technical wizard on 3 decks.

That Hard Noize mix is weird. Like he cued it 8 bars after the initial drop?

Considering he is the king an all that wasn't the best...

Back
Top Bottom