Big room DNB

boratgroupdance5is.gif

It's hard to think of similar songs and I don't think any Ram releases fit the sound you're looking for but I think you would like Labyrinth by Original Sin and Feel Love Again by Kove and Dimension. Pretty likely that you've already heard them though I guess

Big room is a sort of house thing like subtle house.

These songs are standard well known big room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aEBlLMyN_0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuFUtL8zUAk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEXSxUraLCI

And these are when people apply DNB to big room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhiviKxRvbc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmpJswuni60
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKkHO_-K6zc

Do you know any more songs like the ones below?

3 things;

1) Theres no such thing as subtle house

2) Theres no such thing as BIG ROOM dnb

3) Are you from america?

- - - Updated - - -

why dont you just google the artists you have mentioned, find out the record labels they are signed too, go through the labels on beatport.com?

3 things;

1) Theres no such thing as subtle house

2) Theres no such thing as BIG ROOM dnb

3) Are you from america?

- - - Updated - - -

why dont you just google the artists you have mentioned, find out the record labels they are signed too, go through the labels on beatport.com?

Because that requires said people to do the work themselves. You forget people expect everything on a plate instantly these days!

I follow RAM, Hospital, Viper, and Shogun on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Soundcloud, Mixcloud the works. I'm up to date with most new releases so yeah I'm doing plenty of work myself I just want to know if anyone knows any songs similar to what I listed. What I listed is all I know

I follow RAM, Hospital, Viper, and Shogun on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Soundcloud, Mixcloud the works. I'm up to date with most new releases so yeah I'm doing plenty of work myself I just want to know if anyone knows any songs similar to what I listed. What I listed is all I know

Following four labels does not constitute 'work'

I think everyone is being a little harsh here to be honest. Granted Bigroom is funny ass term tho.

OP i can't really be arsed to read the thread but check out stuff on Technique, Tantrum Desire smash the dancefloor scene imo. Also Bass Brothers on Playaz are bring a really fresh twist to jump up which is pretty dancefloor.

Also listen to mixes from top DJs, preferably ones with track lists and then find more info about artists off the back of that.

HTH

I think everyone is being a little harsh here to be honest. Granted Bigroom is funny ass term tho.

OP i can't really be arsed to read the thread but check out stuff on Technique, Tantrum Desire smash the dancefloor scene imo. Also Bass Brothers on Playaz are bring a really fresh twist to jump up which is pretty dancefloor.

Also listen to mixes from top DJs, preferably ones with track lists and then find more info about artists off the back of that.

HTH

HE WANTS TRACK NAMES, ARTISTS AND TRACK DURATIONS IN MINUTES AND SECONDS! HE HAS DONE WORK!

It's not like he's going to go through every track that's ever existed in search of it. He's just wondering if anyone knows of any similar tracks. I'm sure if someone likes a song by an artist they would listen to their other tunes anyway and would know if there were any that were of a similar style. To those who say there's no such thing as Big Room DNB, categories aren't tangible anyway. It's only an easier way to narrow down the style of music. It sounds stupid but there's not much else to call it.

You're definitely getting harshly shat upon, Dalek657

I'm sure if someone likes a song by an artist they would listen to their other tunes anyway and would know if there were any that were of a similar style.

That's what plenty of us have done over the years! I've spent countless hours, days, weeks even years searching, listening, ignoring, buying, downloading, deleting, playing piles of records in shops (in the 90's before web shops existed) and walking out with nothing. Only through all this research of my own have I now realised I can quite quickly determine what I will and won't be buying based on artists & labels. I've been listening to D&B for over 20 years and still now (only this weekend) a new artist will surprise me and then I'm off on a tangent looking for similar artists, trawling through what other people bought in a similar vein.

THIS, this is what DJ'ing and being in love with music is about. It can't be a part time obsession. It's all or nothing I say (it's just about learning how to condense the all to a couple of hours a week!)

That's what plenty of us have done over the years! I've spent countless hours, days, weeks even years searching, listening, ignoring, buying, downloading, deleting, playing piles of records in shops (in the 90's before web shops existed) and walking out with nothing. Only through all this research of my own have I now realised I can quite quickly determine what I will and won't be buying based on artists & labels. I've been listening to D&B for over 20 years and still now (only this weekend) a new artist will surprise me and then I'm off on a tangent looking for similar artists, trawling through what other people bought in a similar vein.

THIS, this is what DJ'ing and being in love with music is about. It can't be a part time obsession. It's all or nothing I say (it's just about learning how to condense the all to a couple of hours a week!)

You make very good points there which I agree with. I think there just shouldn't be any shame in asking people for recommendations. The response to this guy is very uncalled for

You make very good points there which I agree with. I think there just shouldn't be any shame in asking people for recommendations. The response to this guy is very uncalled for

Maybe he's been tarred with the same brush so to speak but the amount of people that come on here and demand information these days is amazing. The new generation of I want it all and I want it all now is just something I'm not a fan of. For me you should be doing your own research. That's part of the whole love of music. Going out there and finding it. It's no fun if you just ask for it all to be thrown at you.

I come on this site for information myself but I've never had these kind of responses because I don't come on the way these guys do.

Maybe he's been tarred with the same brush so to speak but the amount of people that come on here and demand information these days is amazing. The new generation of I want it all and I want it all now is just something I'm not a fan of. For me you should be doing your own research. That's part of the whole love of music. Going out there and finding it. It's no fun if you just ask for it all to be thrown at you.

I come on this site for information myself but I've never had these kind of responses because I don't come on the way these guys do.

Yeah I get what you mean. I'm part of that generation so it does make sense to me. I guess the expectations are relative to the environment one is surrounded by. I just wanted to defend this guy because he hadn't done that wrong and I think I've been blasted on here before for mild ignorance and it's baaaad ahah

Yeah I get what you mean. I'm part of that generation so it does make sense to me. I guess the expectations are relative to the environment one is surrounded by. I just wanted to defend this guy because he hadn't done that wrong and I think I've been blasted on here before for mild ignorance and it's baaaad ahah

Fair play! I'm all open to advice & suggestion. I think it's just about how one words it.

Take my recent example:

Bandcamp
Realised there's a lot more artists using bandcamp so in the interest of upgrading some of my old vinyl do we know of artists / labels using band camp?

I've got soul:r, exit, inneractive in there at present as examples but assume there must be loads more.

Can we list a few in a thread here possibly?

Cheers in advance.

----------

I got replies without any kind of abuse or sarcasm. I can only assume it's a wording thing?

Back
Top Bottom