Big room DNB

Big_Room_Tuol_Sleng.jpg

54940413.jpg

oh btw:

Put this on tempo x2 before listening!

YEA KNIEFPARTEI DEENB

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you guys just tell me because quite frankly there's nothing actually wrong with Big room DNB. I know the name's bizarre and it's quite mainsteam but who cares? Music's music and if people take a slight commercial edge for a bit or forever I don't give a fuck it's better than them quitting making music altogether. Also remember songs like Pale blue dot have been really big this year and I think half the people would agree with that. So could you guys just take this into account and stop just for a minute with your purist approach to DNB and just help me find some big room DNB

Could you guys just tell me because quite frankly there's nothing actually wrong with Big room DNB. I know the name's bizarre and it's quite mainsteam but who cares? Music's music and if people take a slight commercial edge for a bit or forever I don't give a fuck it's better than them quitting making music altogether. Also remember songs like Pale blue dot have been really big this year and I think half the people would agree with that. So could you guys just take this into account and stop just for a minute with your purist approach to DNB and just help me find some big room DNB

*screams internally*

I actually don't know more than what I listed and quite frankly can't be asked to skim the RAM archive looking for big room only to find a minimum amount of tracks as people already know some so yeah yeah I think I will be lazy. Also my response is perfectly justified after almost two full pages of mockery just because I like a certain kind of DNB. The whole thing's quite sad to be honest

You're kind of just proving and furthering my point. What do YOU achieve by doing and saying that can I ask?

Look I don't want to argue anymore could you just help me though. I appreciate a lot of people don't appreciate big room but I'm just asking for help with something like millions of people do every day. In retaliation I get mocked. Is that fair?

Back
Top Bottom