DnB FORUM REMIX Contestants!

Vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Hello,
I just wanted to thank everybody who entered the DnB forum remix, all seventeen of you, and a special thanks to Logizk and the Judges for helping and facilitating the contest.

As stated in the rules that I forgot, we need to vote for the top three contestants. NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF UNDER PAIN OF DISQUALIFICATION. the vote will be made public. Good luck everybody. Voting will be open for one week.

Now that this page is in waffle I think it is worth mentioning that anybody can vote and we hope you do.

A
B
C
D
E
G
H
I
J
k
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S

Just a couple of announcements. C and M are both the same track so when votes are tallied they will be added together. The reason for this is I am not sure if anybody voted for one or both of these tracks and do not want to delete votes due to my mistake.

Also, track S has been added due to a bad link. The contestant had turned in a track on time and I drop the ball.

Last edited:
Yehhh it's up, gonna be fun listening to what everyone came up with :teeth:

EDIT: Thinking that just in case, you should include the voting rules in the OP? (No voting for yourself, etc.)

Last edited:
God, this is going to take a while to listen to them all.... Very excited though!

Edit: I'm giving them a quick scan now, and, if I'm not mistaken, C and M are the same track...

Last edited:
Gone through them all, and they all cool, Mr L, teekaboo, that one just really stood out to my ears, BLINE for days.

Didn't have the opportunity to listen to them yet. But I guess that it will be fun as hell to know how people worked with their remixes.

Well done Mr. D. Lovely remix.

Can we vote for more than one track?? (except our own of course)

I would like to vote to R as well.

Last edited:
So i'm assuming: contestants voting for their own is not alllowed
Contestants voting is optional

is this correct?

Correct. Although in the past we have relied on contestants casting a vote to get the numbers up, with a few extras from General or Waffle if Logikz spams it.

one vote per person, no voting for yourself, and may the best man win. i agree Q is crazy, but my vote still goes to someone else. and thats for tomorrow, i have to listen to all the tunes now.

im so fucking proud of you all, the turn out is insane, 17 entries???? biggest in forum history.

Just to let everybody know, later, I will be adding a track because of a improper link.

After listening properly to everyone's mix I can confirm I absolutely suck at mixing. I just don't know what else to do. I don't know what I don't know so I need someone to guide me.
Feel like giving up now. But I never do I keep on going... Sigh lol

After listening properly to everyone's mix I can confirm I absolutely suck at mixing. I just don't know what else to do. I don't know what I don't know so I need someone to guide me.
Feel like giving up now. But I never do I keep on going... Sigh lol
Chin up bud, ain't gonna go anywhere with your head down. I've been playing with production for years now, this is one of my first ever completed tunes. This remix compo is all about learning production and having fun doing it, not winning.

Me and [MENTION=98391]Reefleks[/MENTION] think Q is very well executed... those drums are sweet.

I like them drums too sound mint on my studio :)

- - - Updated - - -

I don't care about winning I just want my tunes to stand up with others and know I'm going in the right direction. So frustrating. I'm not improving seriously.it does knock your confidence when you know its not a good mix

Last edited:
that was very difficult but i got my vote in
so many good entries

- - - Updated - - -

i thought this would be a public vote
as in you can see who voted for what etc?

oh and good luck too everyone who entered
good show all round
we need to keep this going

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom