Ministry Of Sound Radio Drops Drum & Bass

Lol "explore other musical avenues" AKA...

Deep house wankery $$$, and Deep house wankery $$$ feat. bleeding cunt vocals by today's most overhyped singer/songwriters, and for good measure, a special dose of Deep house wankery $$$ with a side dish of screech and fuck on Saturdays...

"This is ministry of sound radio"

I'm surprised they have time to look at the radio shows what with the 3564 'this is' / 'best of' / 'ultimate' compilations they release every week.

They haven't just cut Drum & Bass shows tho. They have cut all shows.

It's disappointing to see key dnb sites relying this tbh.

Regardless of what's being pulled I think the point in D&B making a big stink is because of what's recently happened with r1 & 1xtra and now this. MoS may have pulled 20 shows but they've pulled ALL D&B. I bet that's not the case in other genres.

Regardless of what's being pulled I think the point in D&B making a big stink is because of what's recently happened with r1 & 1xtra and now this. MoS may have pulled 20 shows but they've pulled ALL D&B. I bet that's not the case in other genres.

They have pulled all programmed live DJ shows budd. It's a massive shame, but there's no hidden dnb agenda here.

They will also be rejigging the club in Elephant and Castle.. gunna be in the basement of a new block of flats being built on the site. My dad's company are doing the work.

Well that sucks. I haven't been able to tune in lately but Bailey is the shit. This is just part of the evolution I think though. Something good will come of it. Drum and Bass will continue without the Ministry of Sound. This is the second radio show I've heard that was canceled in the last four months. Perhaps we need to be more creative and entrepreneur in different areas of our field.

Always associated ministry of sound with really shit trancey house, didn't realise they had anything to do with dnb

kjZfz8b.png

There is hope!

Drum & Bass is that commercial now even MOS are dropping it

hehhehehehehehehehehhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhehehehheehehhehehehehehehehehehhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehhehehehehahahahahahahahhahahaahhhrhehehehehehehehehehhahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahhehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheehhehehehahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Hope they explore more Deep House now.

Why are we giving this poncey station so much air time? Time to bring it back to the basics with the underground stations like Kool, Rough Tempo, Origin and Dream FM holding it up there should be room for these DJs on those. Chasing the mainstream dream has kicked them in the teeth

Back
Top Bottom