More Massive problems

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
As i don't have a midi keyboard currently, i have to draw in a note in FL and let it play while i tweak parameters.

However, now when I do this, every time i tweak a parameter, the note stops playing, making it impossible to work with massive.

This never used to happen, i deleted the database file, but that didn't help.

wat do?

As i don't have a midi keyboard currently, i have to draw in a note in FL and let it play while i tweak parameters.

However, now when I do this, every time i tweak a parameter, the note stops playing, making it impossible to work with massive.

This never used to happen, i deleted the database file, but that didn't help.

wat do?
This happens frequently. Just write down the note sequence on the piano roll, and then mess up with the parameters while the pattern is playing. That's what I do.

This happens frequently. Just write down the note sequence on the piano roll, and then mess up with the parameters while the pattern is playing. That's what I do.

that's what i have been doing, but as i said, as soon as i touch anything in massive it stops looping, meaning i have to keep pressing play in FL to keep going... doable, but a fucking huge ballache, and a massive workflow killer.

that's what i have been doing, but as i said, as soon as i touch anything in massive it stops looping, meaning i have to keep pressing play in FL to keep going... doable, but a fucking huge ballache, and a massive workflow killer.

This never happened to me, I mean the playback stopping for no reason. Have you tried sending NI an e-mail?

you have to turn on your loop recording in the top status bar of FL, If you dont it will only run through the sequence once , over dub i think its called off hand

I've been a Logic user for a few years now and I'm considering the switch to Ableton.

yeah ive been on that for a while. cant be arsed to learn something new already tho, plus LPX suits me pucker

Its all about those little in built EQs on the stock plugins in Ableton, they are so sick!

Back
Top Bottom