J.E.R.M...

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
Since myself and [MENTION=98391]Reefleks[/MENTION] under the pseudonym J.E.R.M have a collab almost ready for dnb forum comp ready i just thought id re post this effort for the blu mar ten comp a few months back. Really just to introduce Reefleks to the forum and get him active. Free download sitting at 180 bpm so dnb yet still with my usual minimal style. Looking forward too the comp :D

https://manuforti1.bandcamp.com/track/blumarten-hunter-j-e-r-m-rewreck

Just ran it through a compressor/maximizer to get it sounding a bit louder i didnt have that knowledge back then...

Last edited:
I think you could have held the kicks back for a few bars in the intro, other than that this is a pretty neat little ambient thing. Not a lot going on in the high end though, would be nice with some high passed sweeps or whatever, just something to fill the spectrum out a bit more and make it not sounding so "dull", if you catch my drift.

Cheers for checking... Yeah I get what you mean and since the comps over I can use some of my own sounds I might add some stuff to this and master it properly.

Back
Top Bottom