Question

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that used to have a hammer
VIP Junglist
Let's say I have these 5 good tracks that I want to release online (bandcamp, for example). But I want it to play on wherever what people's are using to listen to them (phones, computer, burned cds) the way it should be (from track 1 to 5), just like a CD or vinyl you buy. How do I do it? Is there any program that lets me organize this playlist? there will be songs that are continuous, but with no gaps between them. Was I clear enough on my question?

dont music files have id tags of some kind just enter all the relevant info artist name album etc and there is a track number bit too?

on pc right click select properties then fill in the details

dont music files have id tags of some kind just enter all the relevant info artist name album etc and there is a track number bit too?

on pc right click select properties then fill in the details
Yeah those are the tags. But you can only assign tags to mp3s. Wav files don't have tags, as far as I know. I dunno if there's something about those m3u files you get when you download something over bandcamp.

hmmm i dunno then
except maybe number them before the name of the track that should keep em in order

hmmm i dunno then
except maybe number them before the name of the track that should keep em in order

Well, yeah. That should keep them in order, when you see the files on explorer (or whatever you use, depending on your system). But the thing is: You know when you have 2 or more tracks that plays continuously when listening to some albums? That's what I want to know, how you do it.

If you put it on bandcamp as an ep im sure it allows you to select teh order.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, yeah. That should keep them in order, when you see the files on explorer (or whatever you use, depending on your system). But the thing is: You know when you have 2 or more tracks that plays continuously when listening to some albums? That's what I want to know, how you do it.

hmmm ill phone a friend

seems putting up as an ep and mixing the songs and setting cut points is only way to do this as far as my mate says

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom