Icicle - Entropy LP (Shogun Audio)

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
Artwork SWAG...

EJclJtjTkBw.jpg

10712646_10152424732232826_4727824700383127437_o.jpg

Audio SWAG...

http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/viny...-vinyl-and-includes-free-cd-of-the-full-album (Gatefold Sleeve, Coloured Vinyl And Includes Free CD Of The Full Album)

Additional audio http://www.triplevision.nl/release/SHACD010/

Sounding fucking fantastic! :)

Last edited:
No Dreadnaught VIP, ah man.

They'll probably release it at some later date. They're gonna haft to after all that negative feedback they got after peeps found out they weren't.

If friction were smart(doubtful) he'd put out a 12" with the C&T remix of Aztec on one side and the Dreadnought VIP on the other...That would be fucking massive.

They'll probably release it at some later date. They're gonna haft to after all that negative feedback they got after peeps found out they weren't.

If friction were smart(doubtful) he'd put out a 12" with the C&T remix of Aztec on one side and the Dreadnought VIP on the other...That would be fucking massive.

That C&T remix of Aztec is wank imo. Nevertheless this album is sounding very promising thus far. Surprisingly enough it sound a bit different and I love it. Tbh I very much prefer the non-dnb/half-time bits to those dnb tunes although the one with female vocals is really nice.

It's a very interesting album. I would listen to a lot of the tunes, but wouldn't play them. I like the first set of tunes the most. It's interesting that the Entropy 1,2 and 3 bits introduce the different segments.

Definitely not dissapointing

Bit disappointing if those 8 tunes are the ones that are making in onto the vinyl :-/ Half dnb, half dubstep, no thanks. And missing The Edge off the pressing. Bad move..... like not releasing that Dreadnaught rmx :tut:

And why didn't they release Chroma Chords on a similar format? Probably never understand what goes on in Frictions head.

Wrong artwork dude. :)

:fpalm:

Fair play if you aren't into dubstep but that scene is into vinyl pressings just as much as the dnb scene. Makes complete sense to me.

Big Album nonetheless.

Bit disappointing if those 8 tunes are the ones that are making in onto the vinyl :-/ Half dnb, half dubstep, no thanks. And missing The Edge off the pressing.

I bet that the info on Triple Vision site is wrong. Those Entropy tunes are just interludes and I can't really see any kind of sense in pressing those (if you're not pressing the whole album again like the Technimatic one).

Half Dubstep and Half D&B makes a lot of sense financially, but pointless to us. Tbh, this me sounding awkward but, I would love to have all the Entropy tracks pressed on 1 10".

annoying that they are doing a stupid amount of tunes a side like desire paths, will be buying because it is a big album and do like having the tunes on vinyl just to listen to, just have to adjust the gain fuck loads when mixing it.

Also Problems was one of my favourite tunes dropped at outlook that I haven't heard before, went off

Back
Top Bottom