XIII - Der Ausländer

Der Ausländer

VIP Junglist
Hey there,

A bit over 90 mins of a few of my fave mixes and new ones.
This set was originally meant for a warmup,

Hope you like it!

6a3b3daac9353c42ed51f0f523189806_w800.jpg

Last edited:
great mix mate, solid selection and some great blends in there. Favorite bit for me had to be the mixes around u gotta be crazy (enei remix), big tune haven't heard anyone drop that in ages and have to say the mixes with it are big, was skanking around the room like a mad man haha. Quite a few tunes in there I haven't heard before which is always good in a mix. Just saw on your facebook you got a new mix out man will definitely be checking that. Big up der!!!

Thanks Danny! Yes that "crazy" bit seems to be a pleaser, always good to score one every once in a while :)

Hope you'll enjoy the next one, which is a bit of a slow starter but does get off.

Would be good to hear some from the good lads [MENTION=66217]Agent Smith[/MENTION] & [MENTION=30915]Teddy[/MENTION] but this is going to be my last bump on this one, since I got another one up.

Thx for your feedback so far everyone!

Would be good to hear some from the good lads [MENTION=66217]Agent Smith[/MENTION] & [MENTION=30915]Teddy[/MENTION] but this is going to be my last bump on this one, since I got another one up.

Thx for your feedback so far everyone!
@DerAuslander

not sure if that's tagged or not.

I gave this a whirl and left a comment or two on your SC, decent mix all round, the middle section around repentence was my favourite section.

Will be checking your next, would prefer a TL next time if possible...

Big up

Back
Top Bottom