Andy C signs to Atlantic & reveals first single

Also, the sound quality of those Slammin Vinyl packs @ Bagleys from 97/98 was awesome! Later on they turned into a horrible pile of shite.

Helter Skelter quality was ALWAYS bang on. Telepathy tapes with their stupid jingle annoyed the hell out of me!

Re: Andy C signs to Atlantic & reveals first single

This.

- - - Updated - - -

And this.

I mean he was actually just a tape in the pack, one of the better ones surely alongside Zinc and Randall but the tunes he was involved in..towering landmarks.

This

Ive got loads of tape packs from 97 onwards and the Andy tape always shined. 99-earlier-00 he would always start off with a dillinja tune and smash it. I dont really mind if he sells out or not if Im honest. Im just as happy listening to lesser known DJs.

Ive got most packs from back in the day. I particularly liked Hysteria, Helter SKelter, Raveology and Random Concept.

The tapes I used to go straight for was SS Blackmarket Darren Jay Grooverider AndyC KennyKen

Yeah Deegun why do you hate the scene so much?

NBM always played congo natty and that god forsaken 2degrees track. I used to buy a tape pack every month or so and thry were always really similar sounding but you could always get behind the MC's (and hear what they were saying.... kinda)

Back
Top Bottom