Sampha - Too Much (Spectrasoul Remix)

Im trying to think of a time when I didnt like a spectrasoul tune, pretty sure I love every single thing these guys put out.

Although I'm pretty sure ive heard all of the elements in this in other tunes, its got a wicked groove. I love how they took a tiny bit of vocal snippet and made a full tune out of it.

Best producers in the scene IMO. Wicked bootleg, makes me so wet for their sophomore LP next year.

Ugh... :flashfap:

They really are so so good.

In an ideal world, A 3 way Break/Spectrasoul/Calibre production would change everything.

SpectraSoul said they're giving away some music when they reach 50,000 likes on their Facebook page, hopefully it's this!

been after this tune, went down nicely at outlook, get liking their Facebook page and lets hope its this that they are giving away

It's all right like, but it's basically just a complete rehash of ideas they've already used in other tunes.

One of the sounds in it is basically lifted wholesale from that Overtime remix they did on Shogun.

It's all right like, but it's basically just a complete rehash of ideas they've already used in other tunes.

One of the sounds in it is basically lifted wholesale from that Overtime remix they did on Shogun.

So?

It's a bootleg that they're (planning on) giving away for free. I'm sure they got plenty more tunes with original ideas to come

Reuse of sounds or not, tune is a fucking vibe bringer

Back
Top Bottom