Squarepusher

your negative reception might have something to do with your ridiculous "tagline"

because 1) it doesnt make any sense 2) no one here likes "brostep" 3) it looks fucking stupid

its even more annoying that those people who sign their username/name at the bottom of every post

~Harry3

- - - Updated - - -

if you really want to say that on every post, add it to your signature (top right > settings > edit signature)
I said it already and I'll say it again, I'm on an app that lets me access this forum and it allows me to have a tagline so I'm using that feature to express my musical interests

All is fair in love and Brostep

brostep is probably gay
its not a real genre though
I agree, the term is stupid and derogatory to toward American dubstep producers like Skrillex and Datsik, I just have it in my tagline because it's a Skrillex song which is one I enjoy very much

Lol yeah, north American, I should've specified

Although the term can be applied to any dubstep artist with heavier bass, the term though is usually applied to the artists I described because the whole "genre" started in north America

I enjoy it though, I think people just don't like change because it's "their thing" and whatnot and because apparently it "ruins" the genre, whatever that means

what? did you get hated on in some thread for asking about something? link me up, pkease, because this is very rarely justified, but then again general drum and bass forum section is populated by some very strongly opinionated persons

Maybe I could've done some research on my own but I thought this was a discussion forum to talk about the genre it's named after and because I asked the differences with jungle/DnB it seemed to not sit well with other people.

The other thing is my tagline and the whole Brostep genre, which also seems to be the problem, as I stated it's a feature from the app that I use which allows me to have one, if it's a site read to not have one I didn't see it in the rules.

Again I apologize for anything I may have done but I really don't think something as simple as a tagline should cause such hostility.

Back
Top Bottom