Keep On (vocal dnb, professionally mastered)

Give me like a day to really have a listen to the track. I kept A B ing the master by you mastered by professional but I don't have a reference monitor right now.

Mate the tune is sick! I can't give proper constructive feedback as I'm listening through macbook speakers but I can say that it sounds like good on them. It sounds like everything is in the right place and that it seems on par with other releases.

bumping for feedback

Sorry, The mix is fine when the vocals first come in I like them but then they sound a little out of place. I think the high end of your bass is to loud and takes weight out of your lower end, the 2nd break down sounds great.

nukleamojo that makes me feel great to hear that, thanks!

thanks both of you fod the feedback. IV4, I like the second half better too, the midrange bass in the first half has harmonics for a fifth cuz the 3rd osc is detuned -7 st and the second half sounds cleaner with less harmonics cuz that 3rd osc is detuned -12 st. the reason I did it like that was to make the song sound less monotonous. it's a small thing but there are alot of automations (fm, ring mod, osc and distortion-related automations) where the tonality of those automations are much different just because of those fifth harmonics. maybe I should've kept the midrange bass strictly like the 2nd half and areanged the song differently to pull that off without introducing too much monotony.

Last edited:
great track! kicks are a litle low bass. High end overwrites it somehow :/ maybe a little less loudness for the high end tones or layer an extra kick (im not sure i am a beginner)
other then that i am a fan like this great job!

Back
Top Bottom