Something I always wanted to ask

I like the ragga stuff, huge fan of Aaron Spectre's tunes and sets (not into the Drumcorps side of thing).
Guess I like the breakcore that reminds me of jungle, and when it crosses over into metal it loses me.

I like the ragga stuff, huge fan of Aaron Spectre's tunes and sets (not into the Drumcorps side of thing).
Guess I like the breakcore that reminds me of jungle, and when it crosses over into metal it loses me.

I like when it crosses with metal, and punk as well. Distimia have some punk riffs over this chaotic drums.

I'll post some links when I get home today, so you people know what I'm talking about (looking directly at you, mr. DNB4DCrowd)

quite like doc calibri, but sometimes i find break core too stop and starty and i want it to just go into full on speed core

Last edited by a moderator:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyD91qvZ-AU[/video]

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDQZPjphmyA[/video]

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgHpMBy4pnA[/video]

Liked those Enduser bits you guys posted. Never really got into breakcore beyond Bong-ra's stuff

I think you'll like this one though Darky. Super clean intricate drumwork then explodes into chaos

quite like doc calibri, but sometimes i find break core too stop and starty and i want it to just go into full on speed core

this just sounds like a 33 jungle record played at 45. How can you dance to this unless you are a robot or have just taken an ungodly amount of pure amphetamines?

How can you dance to this unless you are a robot or have just taken an ungodly amount of pure amphetamines?
I've read somewhere that some people do dance to this kind of music. Never saw it, though.

I guess that in the end of the day, you'll be spending the entire set banging your head, much like as you were on a Cannibal Corpse gig .

I don't really know much breakcore stuff tbh but my cousin once showed me Venetian Snares and they are pretty awesome:

I've read somewhere that some people do dance to this kind of music. Never saw it, though.

I guess that in the end of the day, you'll be spending the entire set banging your head, much like as you were on a Cannibal Corpse gig .

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom