Your favourite newcomers to the scene

LIQUID VIBES:

I'm going with Wavelen and Champion (I believe they form Submatik).

Also, I saw Hugh Hardie on these forums before- GOLD.

DAT HEAVY SHIT:

Lockjaw and Definate

Im not so educated on the new guys to the scene because there arent enough hours in my day... but if Kid Dram is new (i think he is) im liking that shit

Im not so educated on the new guys to the scene because there arent enough hours in my day... but if Kid Dram is new (i think he is) im liking that shit

Kid Drama and Boddika have previously been known as Instra:Mental. If you're feeling his stuff you'll definitely like some of their stuff as Instra:Mental - so no, in the d&b realms he's far away of being a newcomer. :)

Kid Drama and Boddika have previously been known as Instra:Mental. If you're feeling his stuff you'll definitely like some of their stuff as Instra:Mental - so no, in the d&b realms he's far away of being a newcomer. :)

Well i knew that boddika was one half of Instr;mental with a sort of techno sound... but for some reason i was under the impression the other half of said producers Instr;mental had passed away. I must dream about half the shit that goes on lol. Im a huge fan of Instra but this kid drama is halftime sound is killing it for me thanks for setting me straight :D

Kid drama is jon convex and a load of other names too

yeah ive no idea why i thought that mabye thinking of another duo i liked... Although my original comment is obviously a load of wank fact remains Kid drama Half tempo style is new to me and a new(ish) pseudonym so. ill give myself a half right yeah?

Infact i think ill just go to sleep n shurrup./

Back
Top Bottom