Looking for a label

DYSRUPT

Ive been thinking seriously about sending this track out to labels

I know its not a Critical, Viper or Ram release, I'm not that ignorant and i know I have a lot to learn but I think its quality enough to send out and at least try to get released.

So my question is, Can anyone point me in the right direction as to who to send it to? Does anyone know any smaller labels releasing on all the major sites that this track would be a good fit?

Thanks

Flexout Audio is a good bet.

Remove the download option though!!! or else forget it of getting it signed.

That's a good track man. But one thing I'd reiterate like mentioned above, I'd say not many labels would be interested if they knew it had been a free download. Chances are its already on share sites too now. If you ever wanted anything signed never put the full track on SoundCloud before release without some kind of watermark sample (this is a pretty release promo etc) over the track in random spots. Too many people rip from SoundCloud, YouTube etc these days, so its basically like putting it up for free download

Thanks. Im taking all my tracks down and uploading clips from now on. Flex Audio seems a perfect fit!

I wouldn't even upload clips that are public, just make the tracks private and send the label a link. Allow a download there and make sure all the tags are set correctly with artist and track name etc etc. maybe even add a logo of your artist name as to the picture.

Also just send to one/two labels at a time, await their response (2 weeks), quick follow up email, wait another week then move on to other labels.

That's what I'd do. There's a recent big thread on reddit with alllll this stuff

Back
Top Bottom