Disprove - In The Lab (Nucleoid Remix)

It works!
It is a great remix.
On the depth, drops have too many background resonant noises/reverb tails which are not needed at my end. I mean the ones coming at 1:29.

Snare its fine, I could see a slightly more splashed or bit crushed top end on the snare, with few more ms of tail or maybe a more release on the sidechain ( if you use it) to set the breath free of that snare.

second drop it's beast!
I could see myself chewing a crystal with this tune on a rig.. lol (y)

Nice!!! Love this! Unlike Rajstah Vibe, I love the snare. I think it fits perfect in the tune. Only thing I'd like to see changed is the vocals a little higher during the body of the track. It's fine during the breaks but a little quite during the rest of the track. My monitors are somewhat low at the moment though so that could be the issue.

Thanks for the input! :) I don't think I'm going to revise the mix because I felt like it was sortof done, but it's sweet that people still have critisism that I will surely take into account on future tracks!
Working on some new material though, and debating whether to share links here haha... If someone's interested I might pm
In any case, fkn neat that you all listened I'm happy with all the support and interest!

Back
Top Bottom