Issue with mixing drums

When you say BSE let all the dynamics do the work... Tunes like Dawn of a Dark Day, Delorean, Eraser, Descent are tunes you would consider dynamic?

I wouldnt personally consider them dynamic or having a good mix. Killing the Light, Fuzzball, etc would be the most obvious exception, but all their non-banger stuff has the expected dynamic mix anyway.

When you say BSE let all the dynamics do the work... Tunes like Dawn of a Dark Day, Delorean, Eraser, Descent are tunes you would consider dynamic?

I wouldnt personally consider them dynamic or having a good mix. Killing the Light, Fuzzball, etc would be the most obvious exception, but all their non-banger stuff has the expected dynamic mix anyway.

I was generalizing about their older stuff, as I said above

Dawn of the Dark Day and other such tracks are not to my taste, that does not make the mix shit. there is a difference between taste and quality.

Dawn of the Dark Day and other such tracks are not to my taste, that does not make the mix shit. there is a difference between taste and quality.
Of course taste doesnt matter. I love Dawn of a Dark day, Eraser, and all those tracks. I just though it was pretty obvious the mix was pretty damn poor.

Of course taste doesnt matter. I love Dawn of a Dark day, Eraser, and all those tracks. I just though it was pretty obvious the mix was pretty damn poor.

there is nothing wrong with the mixdown of Dawn of a Dark Day, technically speaking it is perfectly clear, and does exactly what it is supposed to do, just coz you don't like the style of mixdown, doesn't make it poor...I think you must be missing point tbh,

Back
Top Bottom