Kill System

Kill System

:carlton:Hey Guys,

New to the forum, [which is freaking awesome btw] just wanted to introduce myself and give you a bit of a taste of what I've been working on here in socal. I'm always down for collaboration with like minded artists and this definitely seems like the place to find those kinds of individuals. I'd appreciate any feedback on these few tunes below. Let me know what you guys think! I'll be putting them up once my new site goes live ( Pending I have time to work on it.) Drop me a like on FB/Twitter and SC I'd like to see what everyone on here is doing

Much Love for my neurofunk / DnB crew!

:carlton:Hey Guys,

New to the forum, [which is freaking awesome btw] just wanted to introduce myself and give you a bit of a taste of what I've been working on here in socal. I'm always down for collaboration with like minded artists and this definitely seems like the place to find those kinds of individuals. I'd appreciate any feedback on these few tunes below. Let me know what you guys think! I'll be putting them up once my new site goes live ( Pending I have time to work on it.) Drop me a like on FB/Twitter and SC I'd like to see what everyone on here is doing

Much Love for my neurofunk / DnB crew!

Seriously good tunes SoCal! Let me get figure out what's up with my Soundcloud and I'm definitely going to remember to follow.

Hey mate.. welcome btw.. just checked out the tune and it sound mean.. looking forward to the release..

Back
Top Bottom