Since Now - Camelopardalis EP

Saftstein

VIP Junglist
Hey guys!

So i haven't really posted any music of myself here on the forum and i thought it would be time to do so!

I got a new EP that will be released on the 2nd of september (that's tomorrow).
It's forthcoming on US based label Velcro City Records.

All feedback is appreciated so i can improve my further releases.

The EP is packed with a Liquid tune that features vocals from Carley Coma, some heavier stuff (dancefloor and neuro) and an experimental one.

Tell me what you think and feel free to support me :bounce:

Last edited:
nice, quite like that man, bit too much reverb or chorus on the rhodes/synths for my liking though :)

Awesome vibes man! Would love to hear louder tracks overall, because the quality and cleanish mixdown is generally there. Drums need more care tho. Second track should be your experimental one right? I liked that one the most although the lead thingy is too overpowering. The 2:35 breakdown section was fuckin neat!

First track has commercial flavor, good job on that one!

Get your tracks properly mastered, pay attention to drums, they have to cut through - if you take care of that the road to success will be noticeably shorter! ;)

Awesome vibes man! Would love to hear louder tracks overall, because the quality and cleanish mixdown is generally there. Drums need more care tho. Second track should be your experimental one right? I liked that one the most although the lead thingy is too overpowering. The 2:35 breakdown section was fuckin neat!

First track has commercial flavor, good job on that one!

Get your tracks properly mastered, pay attention to drums, they have to cut through - if you take care of that the road to success will be noticeably shorter! ;)

Wow man, that's incredible feedback :)

I will defo work on those things in my future tracks. Got any tipps for the drums? More sidechaining? Compressing?
Also i do not really know how to get the tunes any louder. I think they are pretty much pushed to the maximum...

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom