1st morning wake n bake in years to ]3@$$

I know this may not be very exciting to most d'n'b junkies but this morning was the 1st morning in almost 10 years since I woke up with tunes on my radio. Was a very content feeling first time in many months I stayed in bed an extra hour and relaxed.

Im moving out of my apartment next in 5 days. I dont get along with my neighbors in my building. They are very noisy and rude but they do not know I listen to Jungle because I always wear headphones. So I turned my sub up on 10 and my speakers to maximum.

I started the mp3 set with Tech Itch, Dylan, B Key, Loxy, Ink, Stakka, Skynet, Universal Project stuff, and then I mixed it up between Virus, Twisted Individual, Dillinja, Jonny L, Bad Co beats. I began at max volume at 7pm and kept it going full volume until 12 midnight. I then switched to some more mellow, Calibre, MIST, D Kay, and then finally mixed out after another hour or so of early hardcore Omni Trio, Origin Unknown, LTJ Bukem, AND THEN I reduced the volume.

I went to bed at about 2am and left the volume midway on both sub and speakers playing mostly the mellow stuff on loop of a playlist approximately 30 songs with a few semi harder tech step like BSE and Concord Dawn. At about 3am the subs were too loud so I lowered it until it was about at 3 volume. Loud enough to feel the bass still in my room but soft enough to fall asleep. I woke up never felt so good. Got up and put the Konflict, Ryme Tyme, Phantom Audio playlist on, and turned it to 4 vol. And went back to bed an hour or so.

You would have been proud :)

    │      │    ▓
    │      │      ▓▓ ▓
  ╔══╗  ╔══╗▓▓▓
  ║▒▒║  ║▒▓█▓▓
  ║▒▒║  ║▓█▓▓
✈            ║▒▒║  ║▒▒║
  ║▒▒║  ║▒▒║
  ║▒▒║  ║▒▒║ BEST DAY EVER!!!!!
  ║▒▒║  ║▒▒║
  ║▒▒║  ║▒▒║
  ║▒▒║  ║▒▒║

who the fuck has the time... i mean.. dog on a fuckin jet ski.

GIF-Best-day-ever.gif

Oh.. ma... gaddd ..... I drank half this bottle of JD and playing all vocal mix on max volume out my window 2 hrs....should I cut my neighbors some slack or should I give them Friday fuck you and your barking dogs?

Back
Top Bottom