Metrik - Universal Language LP (Hospital Records) Out September 29th

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
Artwork SWAG...

SPl9QyMWY24.jpg

"We'd like to thank our sponsor SteveR94 for his generous contribution in providing said Artwork SWAG..."

Audio SWAG...

https://www.trackitdown.net/track/metrik/universal-language/drum_and_bass/7320025.html

Last edited:
Universal Language, Reykjavik, Aftermath and What's Out There are my favourites. Expected more from Resonate though

Well ShockOne is actually one of my favourite producers, and when two producers who you like collaborate you expect something more memorable I guess

"Make the floor burn" is one of the shittiest tunes I ever heard... What's going wrong with Metrik? Super sick tunes on the album but this???

"Make the floor burn" is one of the shittiest tunes I ever heard... What's going wrong with Metrik? Super sick tunes on the album but this???

Possibly trying to emulate that Prodigy 90's sound like Chase & Status and Example tried to do on their most recent albums. I like the bassline at some parts though

It's alright, but after how good Want My Love was, I expected much much more. Borealis is probably the only one for me!

I can't understand this heavy use of swag/fuck it up/what's out there bassline.

For Fuck's Sake
Sent from my RM-914_eu_italy_283 using Tapatalk

Can anyone make out what is being said in the breakdown of Starchaser?

"In the future... We are all made of stars" ?

And the artwork is awesome!

Performing at key events across the globe including Glastonbury, Global Gathering and Hospitality Brixton Academy, those fortunate to catch his energetic DJ sets have had a taste of the fire he has brought to this LP. Already a firm favourite of many A-list and radio DJ's alike, this album solidifies Metrik as one of the top tier artists in d'n'b and beyond.

Made me chuckle :)

I'm kinda liking this album after all. Definitely the best pure dancefloor orientanted album in the last few years, considering how dissapointing was ShockOne's for instance and producers like Camo & Krooked or Fred V & Grafix switched their style.

Back
Top Bottom