Mefjus album on Critical

just went to pre-order the bundle:
Sub Total: £21.00
Shipping £20.35
Total: £41.35

man I wish the label shops could have shipping at the prices that Juno and Redeye do. I can't justify paying the same price on shipping as the product, unfortunately...will be waiting until its in the other shops :(

I know its personal preference and all that, but this is horrendous. All the tunes just sound the same and it's so robotic and over the top its almost cheesy. Borderlining unlistenable for me, the only bearable track is Surrounded.

This is going in my top 5 LP's of the year for sure!

FUCKING MASSIVE!

:madgun:

And two tracks with Zoe Klinck one of my favorite vocalist in DnB big up Mefjus for that!

Last edited:
LP of the year... you lot can suck out :teeth:

"whaaahh, this isn't easily digested and some of the tunes i might even find difficult to dance to, whaaaah"

Last edited:
LP of the year... you lot can suck out :teeth:

"whaaahh, this isn't easily digested and some of the tunes i might even find difficult to dance to, whaaaah"

YES! [MENTION=69264]armed[/MENTION] we must...

giphy.gif

This has exceeded my expectations really, some seriously weighty stuff on here. And yes, everything Zoe Klinck touches turns to gold, definitely a great addition

"hating" on mefjus is the thing on 2014 lol

huge ep, every single tune, bagging the whole thing

Taking is probably my favourite on there. Kinda in the middle here, I don't think it's the LP of the year, but I also don't think it's horrendous as some have been saying!

It's not horrendous. It's actually even better than I've expected. Still pretty boring for me personally. And as far as this year's competition goes, it doesn't even stand a chance to score top ten. Quite a few exceptional albums were released across the whole spectrum.

Back
Top Bottom