DnB Stabby warm lenzman stabs

Loads of tutorials on how to make dub techno stabs, sounds like those with some distortion

You can also take a look for house pad stabs or bass stabs, or something in that genre. That good give you a basic view on how to create something like it

for me you want to get a very quick ADSR so it stabs quick like a drum hit, play around with that to get the right release and everythink - then run through an overdrive unit to saturate it and then given some movement with chorus/phaser similar effects, then probably EQ'd and high pass'd to get rid of the muddy low end, it sits on top of the sub anyway. thats how i'd go about making it.

Sounds like a distorted square something with an automated low pass filter, you can hear the same sound opening up slowly between stabs.

Stabby stabs are my favourite stabs....................................apart from stabby stab stabs, of course.

I love me some stabby stabs. Made a a few simple tunes back in the bad with stabs over the kicks in the first bar, then stabs over the snares in the second bar.

Didn't sound to bad for not having any kinda constant or rolling bassline. The good old chine stroking pots and pans kill your momma DnB days, lol.

Back
Top Bottom