DnB AN ADVICE ON MY MIX PLEASE TRIBAL DNB

PYYY

Hi everybody, new producer on this forum, I come here to have advice and share about sounds technics ( I was and I m sometimes now sound engineering in france), I produce different style of music and I just come back to d'n'b for my pleasure at night.
What do you think about this track, not finished, the intro is not here and the outro too, just need some advices about sound cause I have a new little room with my old speakers ans nothing sounds like I want on others soundsystems!
Nice forum and people, fucking surprise for me to listen some of producers here and people speaking about technics, THANKS AND LONG LIFE TO THIS PLACE!

Last edited:
Oh, that bass... Very nice indeed. I do not think you will have any issues with this track, sounds to me, you know what you are doing. Only advice I can come up with is between :54 and 1:30 some minute details in the drums to follow the bass would compliment the track.
Also, Welcome
On this part of the forum reciprocity is the key. We share information and comment on other peoples tracks honestly. Try to take some time out and make a suggestion on someone else track, even when your not posting music. I promise you will be surprised and how awesome people are and how a little suggestion and advice can completely change someones production ability. Sometimes just letting people know you listen is enough and can be well received.
Good luck on your intro and can't wait to hear the whole track.
IV4

HI IV4, thanks for your advice and sorry for the time I took to make an answer to you but work work and work...and no good ears after because of the wind... Now is the time to come back to music! I agree with you about details in drums I need to work on it, after listenning on a big sound system I think that the track needs a bit more of loudness and maybe infrabass too, some frequencies in the hi middle because of the didge are sometimes stranges too..
I am impressed by the sound of the rythmic on your last track, that's "clean" and it breathes ( is that the good word?, I mean like "air" in the mix), a really nice work, reminds me old sounds, simple and deep at the same time, nice!
I ll spent some times on this forum during my holydays, sure that I 'll enjoy to discover other people like you, BYE!

PS: Are you a sound technician to have this quality of sound technics??If not that's really awesome!

Back
Top Bottom