Bad Company Remix Album (Audio, Upbeats, InsideInfo, etc.)

its not like the original is gone when its remixed
if its good its good if its not its not
move on

but torpedo remix is sick
planet dust is cool but its more like just another upbeats tune to me

The problem is that I dont think you can bring something new to these tracks. Planet dust just sounded messy to me and not very good. Im not keen on the spider remix (I love opt & btk but this one doesnt shine).

I havnt heard torpedo so Ill reserve judgment on that for now.

- - - Updated - - -

........................... Meh...... Best of the lot I guess.

If I HAD to wish for a remix I guess it would be an AUDIO remix of brainscan or dosage.

Last edited:

HOLD ON M9.

Bullet time has to be one of my favourite bad company tracks. Like I almost melted the vinyl I played it that much.

However all Spor did was change the bass abit. Might aswell of just left it alone. Its all about the O.G

[video=youtube_share;1qCqWkf9RZ8]http://youtu.be/1qCqWkf9RZ8[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLD ON M9.

Bullet time has to be one of my favourite bad company tracks. Like I almost melted the vinyl I played it that much.
However all Spor did was change the bass abit. Might aswell of just left it alone. Its all about the O.G
I love the original as well, make no mistake. I still remember hearing it for the first time in a club, and it was fantastic.
The Spor remix is different, but still recognizable "Bullet Time". The original is a pretty typical breakbeat driven banger, while the remix is a neurofunk steam train.
I think it complements the original nicely, giving it a new flavor without twisting it into something barely resembling the original.

Which version to play in a set basically comes down to what kind of set one's playing and/or where in the set one is at the time.

I dont think you could ever get a better )E|3( remix of Planet Dust than Dustball

And this is unreleased isnt it?

I dont think you could ever get a better )E|3( remix of Planet Dust than Dustball

And this is unreleased isnt it?

never really liked this mashup, the seperate tracks are way better

shame that fuck is chatting all over it.. sounds mint though! i want it.. now

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTWb3luIww8

3 mins in.. : Bad Company - The Pulse (The Prototypes Remix)

It'd be cool if they do a 2CD special or something. Remasters on CD1, remixes on CD2. That would be nice for everyone!

After going through some BC tunes, I thought this would work:

Bad Company - The Bridge (Break Remix)

It'd be cool if they do a 2CD special or something. Remasters on CD1, remixes on CD2. That would be nice for everyone!

I'd buy that too because I never listened to Bad Company on account of being like 8 when they last released something, but from what I've heard they're so good

Back
Top Bottom