Bad Company Remix Album (Audio, Upbeats, InsideInfo, etc.)

the tune at 12:31 sounds a lot like a bad company tune called hysteria.. hmm

It's so weird to watch them play and see how their take on dnb is so different than mine. Horses for courses. It's like spastic techno. My whole impression is dubby and melodic. I like a lot of tunes both have made though. Just weird. It's a diverse genre.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so weird to watch them play and see how their take on dnb is so different than mine. Horses for courses. It's like spastic techno. My whole impression is dubby and melodic. I like a lot of tunes both have made though. Just weird. It's a diverse genre.

I feel the same! Just a bit too much. Sounds like they're at 200bpm and I don't know if it's the lighting but the crowd seems pretty still?!

that set is so fucking ridiculous...just a bombardment of absolutely mental tech D&B. Not for everyone, but I reckon it's the titts

Whoops. Totally forgot about that one, knew it sounded old. My apologies

Edit: speaking of Hive.. is there still hope for that U Do Voodoo remix?

Asked Dom on his Twitter and he said it will be coming out at some point on the other side of DMT
Let's hope it's the next release after the xanadu album

generally agree with you but from time to time there's a tune that I really dig. For example tune at 02:30!

and lol @ the standard Audio Remix of Oxygen. that remix album will be so disappointing, shouldn't have been touched.. :(

Last edited:
update, sounded huge live when maldini played in belgium !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom