DJ M-Key (Portugal)

M-Key

Hey all, I'm new here and here is my presentation I have on my soundcloud

M-Key, from Porto, Portugal, is a Disc Jockey with experience in the world of electronic music.
His love is the alternative sounds, such as Drum & Bass, Crossbreed, among others.
He's in the music world for four years now and since then he never stopped playing and never will stop playing.

Main places where played:
HARD CLUB (Porto, Portugal)

Booking/Management:
m.key.official@gmail.com

Link of my Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/mkeyofficial

And my soundcloud link : http://m.soundcloud.com/m_key_official/info

Thanks everyone
Best Regards :)

Unfreakinbelievable!!! That's some serious skills mane!!! I must purchase Piece of Drum... Hahahaaa!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I'm just a noob bro. About to get a soundcloud and Mixcloud going though hopefully.

Aahahahaha, Why? LOL :D
You need to creat that bro ;)

Peace*

Exactly... good point. I wake up and put my headphones on and listen to this music till I fall asleep... with my headphones on. I love this music so much that I can't stop listening to it long enough to learn anything. It's freakin crazy I say!!!

Well keep up the awesome work M-Key, I look forward to staying in tune with your future music. EZ

Exactly... good point. I wake up and put my headphones on and listen to this music till I fall asleep... with my headphones on. I love this music so much that I can't stop listening to it long enough to learn anything. It's freakin crazy I say!!!

Well keep up the awesome work M-Key, I look forward to staying in tune with your future music. EZ

Are u talking about which music? Of my set.s or the Little parts of musics I had produced on Imaschine?

And thanks bro, your opinion it's important to me, all opinions (good or bad) are importants :)

Peace bro *

Are u talking about which music? Of my set.s or the Little parts of musics I had produced on Imaschine?

And thanks bro, your opinion it's important to me, all opinions (good or bad) are importants :)

Peace bro *

It's all good of course, but I was talking specifically about "Piece of Drum". That's some dancefloor biz that'll take you out there. Lots of great sounds! Seriously, I'm pretty picky when it comes to calling something fire, and that is fire (real DNB)

It's all good of course, but I was talking specifically about "Piece of Drum". That's some dancefloor biz that'll take you out there. Lots of great sounds! Seriously, I'm pretty picky when it comes to calling something fire, and that is fire (real DNB)

Wow, that's great words !! Thank you very much :)

I'm very happy because you enjoy that, I really love drum&bass (all drum and bass is another world)

Peace brother *

Back
Top Bottom