DnB Grooves - Plan B, Brixton

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
easy all! Merlin, Memro, Sam the dnb Man and a couple of others started our own turntable only night at plan b in brixton on the 18th october! Would be great to see a load of forum heads down there!

Line up:
Memro [90 minute set]
Nuera [90 minute set]
PRTCL
Mish Mash B2B Variation
Danwell
Merlin
Akay B2B Oskar

Hosted by: Flewid, R-Dange, Nomad​

Last edited:
Thanks man, will be a mixture of stuff but no screech/jump up for sure

Exactly what I want to hear - will have a chat with my usual guys and see if they are able to reach - been going to big nights recently like Fabric Friday but having got a little bored of the crowds you can get (kids wanting jump up pop etc) will be good to try something I dont know

Exactly what I want to hear - will have a chat with my usual guys and see if they are able to reach - been going to big nights recently like Fabric Friday but having got a little bored of the crowds you can get (kids wanting jump up pop etc) will be good to try something I dont know

Nice one man! I know what you mean, it should be a good crowd of people who know their tunes!

Will be reaching with Boudicat all being well. Is it vinyl only, or just turntables only i.e serato/trakor etc? Regardless, good idea. London has needed something like this for a while I think (y)

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! Please help spread the word wherever possible

Will be reaching with Boudicat all being well. Is it vinyl only, or just turntables only i.e serato/trakor etc? Regardless, good idea. London has needed something like this for a while I think (y)

It's turntables only, half of us will be playing vinyl, the other half Traktor. There will be 3 1210's and a xone 92 setup, aswell as Traktor plugged in and ready to use.

Back
Top Bottom