DnB Forum Remix Competition!

that certainly qualifies as an eventuality. here, are you being violent again??
No, man. I'm not. You are. Or: you're. Or even: youre. Going even further: your.

It was you who had the premonition, not me.

On the other topic, have you ever watched the "Vegan Black Metal Chef" channel? Hillarious!

haha i have, but there was only the one recipe, the pad thai, at that point. fucking scary how good he is at making metal, isnt it? he makes better metal doing a... i guess its a parody cooking show (?) then most groups do in their whole career

haha i have, but there was only the one recipe, the pad thai, at that point. fucking scary how good he is at making metal, isnt it? he makes better metal doing a... i guess its a parody cooking show (?) then most groups do in their whole career
Yeah, he does. But I believe he sample the instrumentals of some bands, don't he?

so its other bands instrumentals? haha i didnt know that, see, the reason i thought he did his own music, is that he works as a studio something or other producing metal bands, or runs a studio or something, is what i understood, so i always thought he played the music himself. he probably doesnt, come to think of it. the vocals are awesome in any case. wouldnt know about the food, as i dont eat that vegan mess. i demand that at least 5 creatures died for each of my meals.

so its other bands instrumentals? haha i didnt know that, see, the reason i thought he did his own music, is that he works as a studio something or other producing metal bands, or runs a studio or something, is what i understood, so i always thought he played the music himself. he probably doesnt, come to think of it. the vocals are awesome in any case. wouldnt know about the food, as i dont eat that vegan mess. i demand that at least 5 creatures died for each of my meals.
A troll, an orc, a goblin, a hobgoblin and a dwarf?

i started it finished it fucked it off started again ! changed tempo.started again..............
without being able to add things it has left me deciding not to bother!
I’ve heard the tune to many times i now hate it. without adding the things i want is just to annoying!
sorry guys but i sort of failed.

I did mine in 3 days right at the beginning and it's a bit shit but I just wanted to prove to myself I could do a full remix without taking 2 months.

If I'd known so many people were entering I might have raised my game, but I'm working on something else now and I really cba.

i started it finished it fucked it off started again ! changed tempo.started again..............
without being able to add things it has left me deciding not to bother!
I’ve heard the tune to many times i now hate it. without adding the things i want is just to annoying!
sorry guys but i sort of failed.

C'mon, man. Just finish it! We would be glad to have your submission as well.

Im trying to work something here. Gonna have one more day trying to make some more sounds, but have a basic groove down, just need to flesh it out a bit.

Marklar! why, yes, absolutely! good stuff old boy.
[MENTION=53847]kieran t[/MENTION], come on man, submit what you have, we would very much like to hear your remix, whatever it is. dont let your work go to waste neither, its imortant.

Im trying to work something here. Gonna have one more day trying to make some more sounds, but have a basic groove down, just need to flesh it out a bit.

come on bodo, you can do this!

aghs i have the track finished but like the mixdown is killing me on this
damn technicalities

very nice, and there is about nine days to go, you should be able to sort out the mixdown in nine days, by all rights. so very much looking forward to hearing what you got!

think mines nearly done started it last night.lol
gonna spend next few days polishing it up etc

Back
Top Bottom