DnB Forum Remix Competition!

i'm just gonna submit mine now i think
clearly not making any headway with the mix problems and i got shit to do besides this comp sadly

is this gonna be anonymous like the comp we had a while ago
tracks are numbered etc?

I had a nice little message drafted here saying i was done on this compo because i had reworked my drop about 10 times and just couldn't make it click... happy to report that after 20 hours of mucking about i finally have something i like :) submission will be in Saturday probably.

YOU FOOKIN BEAUTS!

and xiris, sounding good buddy, looking forward to hearing your submission. well, submissions actually, as i dont listen to the tunes when they come in, out of solidarity to the rest of the compo, because im a contestant too. so im really psyched to hear the remixes. i think we have something like 7 entries so far. were aiming for 10, and it is totally doable, with all the contestants we got.
[MENTION=34880]subprime[/MENTION] how are we doing buddy? (for those of you who dont know, this guy has a tendency to win our compos)

other than darkysidro, we made a "if you show me yours i show you mine" deal, and youre all in deep shit, because his remix is BANGIN

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom