TC - Everything For A Reason

I liked TC's early stuff on valve and the time around his album evolution but just cant seem to get into anything from him since then. I cant get past the terrible vocals on this track. I cant help but think he wants nothing more than to be the next fresh, not that I would blame him for wanting to make dough but It reeks of desperation to get on to radio 1's daytime playlist (Which it probably will) But what do I know he's the one getting booked to play round the world and having tunes released I'm just some twat on a laptop.

^^ Pretty sure you can't even get WAVs or 320s of it either. I tried when it came out, got 256VBRs, tried to complain and got no reply so I binned them.

He dropped this tune at let it roll and was a bIt confused when the vocals came in, but that drop on a sick sound system was something else

Haha I can see where you are coming from but no bro this is serious thread.

Last edited:
[video=youtube_share;xyWIkJzB4Vw]http://youtu.be/xyWIkJzB4Vw[/video]

Lol That moment when you listen to so much underground DnB that this mainstream shit actually sounds kinda fresh! :teeth:

Last edited:
Yep keen to hear what ivy lab have done to it. If it's anything like their sub focus remix I'm sure it will be rad

Dunno, I think the way that they tweaked the vocals in that remix was nifty, but what they had to start with wasn't all that bad, I think the vox in this tune are beyond hope.

5 days 21 thousand plays.

Im the first to hate on stuff like this but I forking love these bootlegs he's been doing lately. Also most of them are free whats not to like?!

Back
Top Bottom