Battery 4

TeeKay

Ferret Master
Whats the best way to build drum beats with this? I use the piano roll but I am needing to create individual instances for each part (snare, kick, etc) and if I wanted to add in flam on a few notes and ghost notes on another that would require another 2 tracks with this method and is very time consuming. Is there an easier method to this?

Whats the best way to build drum beats with this? I use the piano roll but I am needing to create individual instances for each part (snare, kick, etc) and if I wanted to add in flam on a few notes and ghost notes on another that would require another 2 tracks with this method and is very time consuming. Is there an easier method to this?
You need to assign multiple outputs from Battery(right-click pads and assign different outputs to them). I suggest looking for tutorials about using multioutput vsti on your DAW.

You need to assign multiple outputs from Battery(right-click pads and assign different outputs to them). I suggest looking for tutorials about using multioutput vsti on your DAW.

Yeah thats what I did, then save that to the default template so you don't have to do it everytime you wanna make a beat.

Also, theres 4 busses in Battery 4 too, so I renamed each one to kicks, snares, hats and overheads and save that to default too, saves a bit of time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom