SWAG VIP?

No thanks. I'm not really a fan of any of the VIP's from artists on Ram. They pretty much nail it with te first version. Most VIP's seem unecessary.

No thanks. I'm not really a fan of any of the VIP's from artists on Ram. They pretty much nail it with te first version. Most VIP's seem unecessary.

I agree. Why should you rework a tune that's already a perfect banger. I personally only do VIPs if a tune has some good elements but sucks overall. But the original won't be released anyways. Oh, and i like VIPs in different genres, like this 174 edit from Kove on Way We Are :)

I agree. Why should you rework a tune that's already a perfect banger. I personally only do VIPs if a tune has some good elements but sucks overall. But the original won't be released anyways. Oh, and i like VIPs in different genres, like this 174 edit from Kove on Way We Are :)

This all the way!

I think these release culture around VIP's has made people a little silly, a VIP can just be to give a DJ something unique or interesting to play or provide a little variation, there's no need for it to be massively different or to bring anything particularly new, it can just be a little cool to hear something you can't hear anywhere else.

py8uqase.jpg

Back
Top Bottom