S.P.Y. - Back To Basics Chapter Two (Hospital)

Thats all there pressing off this one

wat

- - - Updated - - -

do you know what for sure, or just basing it off the 2 x 12" pre-order (which doesn't really prove that its all they will be pressing as yet TBH)

- - - Updated - - -

I would be surprised if they don't do another 4 x 12" for pt2 as well - Tony Coleman seemed pretty confident in the project via how he was talking on his hospital shows, and it wouldn't be a very positive sign to kind of back out of the whole basis of the project on pt2. I am pretty sure the vinyl has done pretty well sales-wise, and pt2 looks to be even stronger. Overall I will be gutted if we only get 4 of the 12 tracks on vinyl this time....

Sent them a farcebook message and that's what they said gutted is a understatement

Pretty shocking that they're giving S.P.Y the same treatment as fucking Danny "sparkle dick" Byrd...

I mean come on Hospital, this is fucking S.P.Y! we're talking about here!...The man deserves to have his dick sucked on every occasion...

I really, really, really hope that's not true. In the Hospital's own sake. If Lost Orbit, Mucky Business and Scruffy Bugger won't be pressed, I'm buying a flight ticket to the UK and I'll personally burn every building and studio associated with Hospital Records. I didn't throw all that money on them this year to see a fucking 4-track EP out of this magnificent Part 2.

Thats a shame. At least they are pressing some of the tracks unlike labels that have gone fully digital

Maybe we can get some petition running to do a 4x12 of the rest of the album? I'm sure enough people would get in on that! I'm not even a vinyl collector and I think the whole album should be pressed.

i even bought part one and this absolutely blows it out of the water and then they arent even pressing the best tunes whatthefuck

weak move hospital weak move

At least another EP HAS to be done. Lost Orbit, Mucky Business, Perth Sunset and either Twilight Zone or Scruffy Bugger would make a nice, varied EP. I can live with not having Frozen, Baconhead, Double Trouble and Twilight Zone or Scruffy Bugger on vinyl.

wat

pt2 looks to be even stronger. Overall I will be gutted if we only get 4 of the 12 tracks on vinyl this time....

Part 2 IS even stronger.

and thats the 4 tunes they chose? :(

If that EP is the only thing they press of Part 2, Tony needs his head seeing to. WAY better tracks are being left off

------------------

On a completely off topic story (but still Hospital related)

My friend used to go to small raves in our local city and bring vinyl sleeves with him for the artists playing that night to sign and he has built up quite a collection of signed sleeves. One night in the last couple of years, they had a Hospital night there where London Elektricity, High Contrast, Netsky and Joe Syntax played. My mate got High Contrast, Netsky and Joe Syntax to sign a record sleeve for their relevant tunes, but my mate doesn't have any London Elektricity tunes, so he took a Logistics sleeve along to get Tony to sign (as he is the boss). Handed him the sleeve, and it got handed back to my mate with "I am not Logistics" written across it

Part 2 IS even stronger.
On a completely off topic story (but still Hospital related)

My friend used to go to small raves in our local city and bring vinyl sleeves with him for the artists playing that night to sign and he has built up quite a collection of signed sleeves. One night in the last couple of years, they had a Hospital night there where London Elektricity, High Contrast, Netsky and Joe Syntax played. My mate got High Contrast, Netsky and Joe Syntax to sign a record sleeve for their relevant tunes, but my mate doesn't have any London Elektricity tunes, so he took a Logistics sleeve along to get Tony to sign (as he is the boss). Handed him the sleeve, and it got handed back to my mate with "I am not Logistics" written across it
Sounds reasonable to me

big album !! but is The Spirit not on there? friction played it at bbc, very Spirit-influenced track :)

Back
Top Bottom