S.P.Y. - Back To Basics Chapter Two (Hospital)

OH HOLY FUCK THIS IS BIG. S.P.Y has smacked it so so hard!

It does say that this is NHS260 EP, so I'm guessing a 4x12 of the rest of the LP is coming like last time!

- - - Updated - - -

Have to add this in, Stardust is beautiful! S.P.Y and BCee are such a good duo!

thought I'd get this on the go, seeing as 808 is sleeping :teeth:
He can chip in with the SWAG when he can

Lol ;)

I do enjoy that so fresh and clean Artwork SWAG...

16871-1.jpg

The tunes are hench as fuck as well! BIG

Full tracklist SWAG straight from my dickhole...

1. Double Trouble (feat. Total Science)
2. Stardust (feat. BCee)
3. Manicured Reality (feat. LowQui)
4. Heavy Metal
5. Lost Orbit (feat. Diane Charlemagne)
6. Guidance (feat. Total Science)
7. Mucky Business
8. Frozen (feat. Diane Charlemagne)
9. Twilight Zone
10. Scruffy Bugger
11. Baconhead
12. Perth Sunset

Not feeling a couple of the tunes on this, but most of them are large, the later half does it for me.

Dusty Fingers is nice and lush, but it doesn't really hit me like You did.
Stand Alone is badman, man, I think the vocals dominate Dark Shadows, kind of hoping for an instrumental version, same with Cold Harsh Air, I don't like the synths in Step & Flow, but i'm digging the rest of the tune..

Overall the sound is deeper and more uniform than the tunes from WtFH, there aren't any really really hard 'uns like Infiltrate and nothing as serene as You either.

Not feeling a couple of the tunes on this, but most of them are large, the later half does it for me.

Dusty Fingers is nice and lush, but it doesn't really hit me like You did.
Stand Alone is badman, man, I think the vocals dominate Dark Shadows, kind of hoping for an instrumental version, same with Cold Harsh Air, I don't like the synths in Step & Flow, but i'm digging the rest of the tune..

Overall the sound is deeper and more uniform than the tunes from WtFH, there aren't any really really hard 'uns like Infiltrate and nothing as serene as You either.

I think you meant to post this here http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/...Basics-Chapter-One-(Hospital)-Out-Aprils-28th :teeth:

See this is the Back To basics Chapter two thread....GET REKT KID

Back
Top Bottom