S.P.Y. - Back To Basics Chapter Two (Hospital)

Was very happy to see my signed copy arrive in the mail yesterday. Great album, really love S.P.Y's productions.

Fast shipping too, didn't expect to get it before the official release date, kudos to hospital for that

Was very happy to see my signed copy arrive in the mail yesterday. Great album, really love S.P.Y's productions.

Fast shipping too, didn't expect to get it before the official release date, kudos to hospital for that
True true, got my LP Friday although I cannot wait to hear the full album MP3 tomorrow when I can download it

The album is brilliant, got my CD on Friday, all tunes smash it, and they flow like an album, which is great!

As far as August releases go this one and Logistics got it. Been hearing and seeing alot on SPY and hes one of the best. A lot of the DNB Ive been buying has his name on it.

As far as August releases go this one and Logistics got it. Been hearing and seeing alot on SPY and hes one of the best. A lot of the DNB Ive been buying has his name on it.

Logistics' album was a July release dude, and this is actually a September release!

I'm really enjoying both parts of Back to Basics. Good to see 100% underground D&B albums coming out on Hospital. I have to admit I miss the more Liquid stuff that he put on What The Future Holds which balanced the darker stuff.

I really wish they'd do at least another 2x12", pressing 4 of those 5 - Baconhead, Scruffy Budger, Mucky Business, Lost Orbit, Perth Sunset. Too good to be left out...

I really wish they'd do at least another 2x12", pressing 4 of those 5 - Baconhead, Scruffy Budger, Mucky Business, Lost Orbit, Perth Sunset. Too good to be left out...
pretty much what I said on page 4:
Lost Orbit, Mucky Business, Perth Sunset and either Twilight Zone or Scruffy Bugger would make a nice, varied EP. I can live with not having Frozen, Baconhead, Double Trouble and Twilight Zone or Scruffy Bugger on vinyl.

new mix from SPY on Frictions show goes:
S.P.Y. - Perth Sunset
S.P.Y. - Lost Orbit (feat. Diane Charlemagne)
S.P.Y. - Mucky Business

its like he's taunting the vinyl heads :(

Back
Top Bottom