15 YEAR OLD PRODUCER STARTING OUT

S//A

Hi guys I'm called Senam and I am 15.

I have just got fl studio and I am really getting into music production.

I joined this forum because I am very interested in dnb.

My fave dnb producers are Black Sun Empire, SPOR, NOISA, Chase and Status, Calibre and many many more!

I am hoping that I will make link meet new people and learn a lot on this forum with you talented people!

Pls feel free to comment and start a chat

Contact me here and pls check out my future tracks

Hello there and welcome!

In the production part of this forum you'll find many gold info on how to produce dnb. Use the search function for this, and ask anything you have doubts about. Will check your channel when I get home today!

haha thanks,there will be more. I made it with some software before i got fl

- - - Updated - - -

:D never knew that. one thing i know is i will have to work hard to make good things :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man i appreciate it! I will definetely read the articles on the forums
Hello there and welcome!

In the production part of this forum you'll find many gold info on how to produce dnb. Use the search function for this, and ask anything you have doubts about. Will check your channel when I get home today!

Welcome, and 15 you say? Quite a few of us here use fl, so that's fortunate. Just be weary of waffle forum as it has been known to feature adult themes and content. And Michael and Sam, both of whom are total deviant mongs.

Welcome, and 15 you say? Quite a few of us here use fl, so that's fortunate. Just be weary of waffle forum as it has been known to feature adult themes and content. And Michael and Sam, both of whom are total deviant mongs.

Is there any kind of filtering tool for this? I mean, an age check? No, right?

How old was Joe Ford when he had his first release? Was he quite young?

Edit: he was 20, I thought he was younger...

You have 5 years... get cracking.

Last edited:
No cares how old you are, if your music is good its good. I have the fact people feel the need to say I'm 15 check my music.

scotty, did you mean "hate"? cos you put "have". which is confusing. this lad is barely 15, prescott, which i assume is your full name. possibly scotland. but that would be wierd, albeit not uneheard of. i met a girl name "asia" once. so, you know. if you have to be named after a country, you could do worse. there has been a trend in celebrity kids being named after the city in which they were conceived, so everytime someone says your name, you will be reminded your parents had naked spunky fuck dick sex in the vag.

scotty, did you mean "hate"? cos you put "have". which is confusing. this lad is barely 15, prescott, which i assume is your full name. possibly scotland. but that would be wierd, albeit not uneheard of. i met a girl name "asia" once. so, you know. if you have to be named after a country, you could do worse. there has been a trend in celebrity kids being named after the city in which they were conceived, so everytime someone says your name, you will be reminded your parents had naked spunky fuck dick sex in the vag.

I did mean hate... My name isn't Prescot or Scotland unfortunately... I think that would be cool though. I once met a girl called China, no, not the wrestler before you think that's who I am talking about. This girl was hot! China (the wrestler), is almost manly looking and her boobs have a bigger parting than the one Moses created in The Red Sea.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom