Remix entry for Forbidden Society !

ProtoHumans

Hello!

New lurker here on the forums, actually i've been off everything for a while recently came back into production and did this remix for a competition which you can check here !

didn't get much feedback on it yet and i kinda ran into the contest a few days before it ended but yeah i'd like to know what you guys here think about it MIX and MASTERING wise

didn't work much on it and the original track was kinda messy but i think the BD and SD are really tight the best iv done !!

anyways take a listen !

https://soundcloud.com/protohumans/forbidden-society-monger-protohumans-remix

Last edited:
Sounds good but you posted in the wrong sub-section. Also, people usually do leave comments unless you take the time to leave comments for them. Excellent remix by the way.

Sounds good but you posted in the wrong sub-section. Also, people usually do leave comments unless you take the time to leave comments for them. Excellent remix by the way.

HEY! Wrong sub section? can a mod move it then? thanks

Yeah well i recently came into drum bass haven't produced much yet but it's one of my fav styles atm although ofc i used to listen a lot a few years ago ...Could you tell me if you think MIX and ELEments are good?

maybe too crispy or too dimmed? lacking bass? i like it but maybe lacking LOW Mids from what i've been listening since i did the remix

i did the drums added more SUB and some hi-hats..samples and different arrangement and few more sounds here and there ...

drum bass going to rock coming years what the new futuristic style YESH SHIR!..probably best electronic/acoustic music ever IMO

really cool neuro you got there mate BTW ! CHEERS !

d(>_<)b

Last edited:
I'm not an expert in mixing and mastering but i think that it sounds very good! I would play it in a gig hahahahahaha.
Nice work!

YOOOOO!! yeah i dunno how to make it better still sounds bit too THIN too MEE ! add anything and distorts...maybe better EQ of frequencies and volumes and some tricks i dunno :S:S:S:S:SS:S::SS:

Back
Top Bottom