What's a fair price to sell these cd players?

prettyherb

O I
VIP Junglist
Ez

I'm planning to sell my cd players that i bought almost 2 years ago. Original price was about 800 in total.
They still are working perfect, they never moved from my desk, no smoke in the room, and when done using them i put something on it to prevent from dust.
I can say i cared about these like my kids lol.

On the website that i bought them they are still 345€ each (so 690in total)

Would it be fair to ask about €600 for these?
http://www.bax-shop.nl/table-top-cd/...t-details.html

Grtz

Not really man.
Personally I'd rather pay the extra 90 euros and get brand new. Regardless of condition. New comes with guarantee/warranty.
Can't see the link but search eBay for the models your selling and see what they sell for. Will give you a good idea on current price/demand.

Not really man.
Personally I'd rather pay the extra 90 euros and get brand new. Regardless of condition. New comes with guarantee/warranty.
Can't see the link but search eBay for the models your selling and see what they sell for. Will give you a good idea on current price/demand.

Ahh yea forgot about that, i still have the warranty thing and it's still valid :)

Being devils advocate here; you'll only get what people are willing to pay.

Despite condition, age, function etc you need to check the market and see what people are selling them for and base your price around that. If you are the only dude selling at 600eur then there's a reason for that, because people can't sell them for that price.

HTH

Back
Top Bottom