First track I've made in a long time!

Solid tune. It's got a great rolling vibe to it. That super low bass is ace too. Listening to it loud in Behringer cans and it's making the sides of my head vibrate and my eyes slightly fog over when it drops :)

yeah solid tune mate

could do with little edit every 16 bars imo, 32 bars is a bit much without a change :)

Your destructive criticism is welcome!

Get a hair cut, cut your fingernails and your attitude sucks. get a real job too.

Solid track, but you could use some changes on the 16th bars. Little stuff to make more interesting.

Haha. Thanks. I will heed yours and Meh's advice and work on some drum fills and filter sweeps/ risers for every 16.

Tight tune! But maybe the mid range bass could be a bit more fatter or different arranged. I think those straight basses only work out well in liquid :P
Oh and i love the second drop, the way you brought in the bassline is pretty kewl

Keep it up, good work

Tight tune! But maybe the mid range bass could be a bit more fatter or different arranged. I think those straight basses only work out well in liquid :P
Oh and i love the second drop, the way you brought in the bassline is pretty kewl

Keep it up, good work

Thank man. Yeah I always thought the mid bass was a little thin/hollow and needed a bit more harmonics and presence. I'll give it a bash.

nice work but agree with people about some more variation

also that clappy snare seems slightly panned to the left?? maybe mono that

bass is nice and warm and gotta love the jungle bird sample.:teeth:

Back
Top Bottom