Noisia - Shaking Hands

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
ARE YOU LEGIT BRO?

Haha, of course not. But you guys took the bait quite nicely...

I'd say Shaking Hands is my fav off the EP actually. But really the whole EP is pure quality, production wise, & just the straight innovation behind the tracks themselves.

Production is amazing, simple yet effective, I just do not like it. I have been so dismayed by Noisia lately. Also, Dark Ysadiro Noisia are the original kings of fm. Skillex probably stole from them and them like it. We all love Noisia fm. That is their signature sound. Clean yet dirty fm.

Imo big names just don't put the time in anymore they know they will sell, money in mind I think? and stop with the shitty VIPs

Imo big names just don't put the time in anymore they know they will sell, money in mind I think?

If they had money in mind, wouldn't this EP be littered with poppy vocals? Surely no one would believe that music that caters to a niche group of people would sell more than something that appeals to most consumers? Not sure how anyone could argue that this EP degrades their artistic integrity at all

I'm sort of hoping Purpose is going to grow on me, I haven't heard a single track off it that I've just got to get..

the whole ep is fucking sick i really dont get why people are trashing it

Believe it or not some people may not actually like this even though you think it's fucking sick. I like 3 tunes out of 8 and that's pretty weak for a Noisia release in my books. Now I don't think it's shit by any means, but I can't even recall properly how those 5 tunes sound after a good few listens so it means they are easily forgettable = mediocre (which is sadly somehow becoming a standard lately).

because they have nothing better to do and couldn't make anything like it.

Aaah, the good old bullshit argument, it's been a long time since I've heard this for the last time, good to see it's coming back :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom