Break Masterclass

Just finished watching. Really deep insight into how Break do his drums and basses. Lots of small advices on processing. He is not going too technically and explains thing very nice.
I am not regretting spending my $15.

Also seems like he is a really nice guy. As i always thought :)

One downside is sometimes the video and sound quality is not that good(they are constantly switching between in-room mics and audio from the computer).

Just finished watching. Really deep insight into how Break do his drums and basses. Lots of small advices on processing. He is not going too technically and explains thing very nice.
I am not regretting spending my $15.

Also seems like he is a really nice guy. As i always thought :)

One downside is sometimes the video and sound quality is not that good(they are constantly switching between in-room mics and audio from the computer).

See that's what I want these days, really technical info. £10 is a bargin tho.. decisons

personally I thought it was really technical and a down right steal at a tenner. When have you EVER seen break divulge this level of info?

There's loads of info on processing, compression and frequencies for various instruments.

and now I want an EMU more than I did before, and a hardware compressor, and a desk, and a great big wallet of money to buy them with.

oh, and get break on sample genie!

anyone actually watched this yet? Im swaying towards the Mefjus one ....

The Mefjus video is quite nice.

A couple things worth mentioning: the video production quality is decent, but definitely not pro-production quality (ex. MacProVideo, Sonic Academy, etc.) There are also a few parts where he rambles a bit. That said, there's loads of great tidbits he shares and being able to basically look over his shoulder as he's breaking down a track is worth the cost of admission IMO.

these masterclasses are a steal at that price, definitely worth it. If you havent checked out the Mind Vortex, Mefjus and Culprate ones yet I highly recommend them.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and the Inside Info one! ;)

Back
Top Bottom